Skip to content
- you always ask where somebody dined when you see their delicious plate on social media.
and are very disappointed when they don’t remember the name of the place.
- going on holiday means planning in advance where to eat.
Going on holiday or even shopping in a city where I’m not often means googling nice restaurants in advance.
- at least one out of 9 pictures on your Instagram account are food pictures.
I go out for dinner at least once a week and taking pictures of my food is kind of required.
- you look weird at people that pass on dessert.
How can one end a lovely dinner without dessert!?
- you start thinking about at least 5 restaurants when someone suggests going out for dinner.
Life is filled with difficult choices.
- already check the menu online even when the dinner date is still days away.
The moment someone asks me out for dinner, I immediately look up the restaurant and check their menu.